In this in-depth tutorial, you will learn how to set up a standard event program, add photos, style text and export your final design for either printing professionally or in-house!
This lesson is perfect for beginners and anyone tasked with designing church bulletins, recital programs or any special event program. This tutorial is full of awesome tips to get you started with InDesign.
- How to import photos and text
- Style your text and save those styles for easy access with Character Styles
- How to work with and style tabs
- Use gradient fades on an image
- How to export your final document for printing in-house or via a professional printer